Jewellery Designing CAD
Jewellery designing comprehensive aided design CAD allows you to improve your creative designs & skills though computer technology which will help to enhance professional designing skills in 2-D & 3-D designing models. Students are provided comprehensive knowledge of understanding the designing techniques in CAD.
We have exciting training sessions of Jewellery Designing CAD courses planned at the SRDC. Computer aided Jewellery Designing will be taught at SRDC INDIA, We are also starting Cad courses at Hinduja College, which will be recognised by the University of Mumbai.
Enhance your creativity with advanced CAD / CAM technology developed for the jewellery industry, the sky is the limit for boosting your creativity.
SRDC’s Professional Jewelry Designer (CAD) course teaches you to beautify your designs and creations using
the wide range of professional tools found in Rhino 4.0 software.
Successful student will earn Diploma “Jewellery Designing CAD” on completion of the course.
- Basic tools and commands
- Draw and edit curves
- Create surfaces of basic jewels
- Shade / render the designs
- Estimation of gold weight for the designs
- From 2-D freehand jewellery design in 3D format
- Conversion of CAD drawings from Rhinoceros to prototyping units
Who can apply?
- Jewellery designers having basic knowledge, Designers, Jewellers, Jewellery manufacturers.
- 10th, 12th, ITI or Any Stream Engineering Pass out can apply.
- In depth knowledge about creative designing with CAD software
- Not only product knowledge but also study about Indian & International markets.
- A visit to a jewellery manufacturing unit.
- Jewellery designing study material will be provided
- Developing link units and linking ideas, various manufacturing methods, 3-d design development, designing for mass production, use of modelling materials.
Duration: 8 weeks (30 Hrs.)
Fees: On Request